Rehabilitation centre for children with oncologic diseases
Every year about 100 to 150 Bulgarian children aged 0 to 18 contract blood cancer. The Bulgarian state provides neither psychological support nor post-hospital care for children and parents.
An association, founded by parents of children who suffered form oncohematological diseases, is trying to create normal recovery conditions for such children as well as to help them overcome the harsh emotional consequences of the disease.
Give a future.
Support the foundation of a Rehabilitation centre for children with oncologic diseases.
Idea and client
- concept – Alexander ‘Sancho’ Marinov
- client – Association Children with Oncohematological Diseases
- release date: June 2012
- filming format: 3K
- screening formats: HD, HDV, BD, BetaSP, DVD, DV
- picture: colour, 1.78:1
- sound: stereo 2.0
- runtime: 45 sec
- original language: Bulgarian
- subtitles: English, Bulgarian
- website: monoco.eu/dropbydrop